Search It! Find It!
The CloudBeer West blog class CMD CMD Agency comment policies communication community company company social media conversation digimarc discover email blasts entertainment facebook final cut pro 7 Flickr google intern internship measurement media New blog news portland Portland Senior Experience pr Press Release PRSA pr squared PRSSA public relations school of journalism and communication social media strategy success the scene marketing group tips Todd Defren twitter university of oregon video video production writing Youtube
Jesse DavisI am a public relations student in the School of Journalism and Communication at the University of Oregon. Participating in the Portland Senior Experience, I am working as an intern for The Scene Marketing Group.
- Rain, rain go away. Trying to go for a #run today. 1 hour ago
- RT @ScottTrepanier: Colorful hotel in #Amman #nofilter #TryingStuffinJordan instagram.com/p/ZlcIoooIXN/ 5 hours ago
- @SteveWWeiss, ha! The view alone would make up for hills. It gives you a good excuse to stop and take in the sights. 21 hours ago
- @SteveWWeiss, awesome photo. Looks like it was a hill packed run. #trailrunning 21 hours ago
- @portlandaniel Daniel, how was your second day? 21 hours ago
Tag Archives: public relations campaigns
As an intern for The Scene Marketing Group, I get to do more than most interns I know. They give me responsibilities that cover everything from social media management to writing press releases, doing design work to creating entire public … Continue reading →