Search It! Find It!
The CloudBeer West blog class CMD CMD Agency comment policies communication community company company social media conversation digimarc discover email blasts entertainment facebook final cut pro 7 Flickr google intern internship measurement media New blog news portland Portland Senior Experience pr Press Release PRSA pr squared PRSSA public relations school of journalism and communication social media strategy success the scene marketing group tips Todd Defren twitter university of oregon video video production writing Youtube
Jesse DavisI am a public relations student in the School of Journalism and Communication at the University of Oregon. Participating in the Portland Senior Experience, I am working as an intern for The Scene Marketing Group.
- RT @RedCross: #Tornado #severe storm tools: Shelter map redcross.org/find-help/shel… Register yourself/friend as Safe&Well: redcross.org/safeandwell 1 hour ago
- Tips, trends and helpful hints for content marketing - great article in @MediaIncMag by CMD’s own @Gary_Rubin bit.ly/17bbTs7 21 hours ago
- RT @outsidemagazine: Do you make any of these common running mistakes? ow.ly/l4Dy5 5 days ago
- I've heard of sweat it out, but a little AC at your #PDX Pearl gym wouldn't hurt, @LAFitness. #workoutproblems 1 week ago
- @winehiker, big fan of #WildernessWednesday ^JD @thesocalhiker @themostepictrip @wigirl4ever @davidecreech @croyle @torilesikar @walksimply 1 week ago
Tag Archives: public relations fundamentals
The job industry today is saturated with recently graduated and soon to graduate college students. As public relations students, we are expected to have three internships, have a side job, join school clubs such as PRSSA, take a 20 credit … Continue reading