Search It! Find It!
The CloudBeer West blog class CMD CMD Agency comment policies communication community company company social media conversation digimarc discover email blasts entertainment facebook final cut pro 7 Flickr google intern internship measurement media New blog news portland Portland Senior Experience pr Press Release PRSA pr squared PRSSA public relations school of journalism and communication social media strategy success the scene marketing group tips Todd Defren twitter university of oregon video video production writing Youtube
Jesse DavisI am a public relations student in the School of Journalism and Communication at the University of Oregon. Participating in the Portland Senior Experience, I am working as an intern for The Scene Marketing Group.
- RT @outsidemagazine: Do you make any of these common running mistakes? ow.ly/l4Dy5 3 days ago
- I've heard of sweat it out, but a little AC at your #PDX Pearl gym wouldn't hurt, @LAFitness. #workoutproblems 1 week ago
- @winehiker, big fan of #WildernessWednesday ^JD @thesocalhiker @themostepictrip @wigirl4ever @davidecreech @croyle @torilesikar @walksimply 1 week ago
- RT @winehiker: Cheers to @TheSoCalHiker @TheMostEpicTrip @wigirl4ever @DavidECreech @croyle @torilesikar @WalkSimply @JesseLeeDavis on #Wil… 1 week ago
- 84 degrees. 7 miles road run. Almost overheated. #omnifreezezero instagram.com/p/Y_m2RAGSMV/ 1 week ago
Tag Archives: writing tricks
The most important aspect of public relations is writing. Through out school we relentlessly practice writing well. One thing that I wish I practiced more is how to write in different voices for different clients. This becomes even more crucial … Continue reading