Here is a link to my Resume.
The Scene Marketing Group March 2011 – Present
Portland, Ore., Intern
- Created media contact lists using Cision Point.
- Managed content for five clients’ Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Researched and designed a clip book for Jupiter Hotel using InDesign.
- Wrote content for the Get SMART NW webpage and press release.
- Wrote email blasts for various clients.
Public Relations Student Society of America April 2010 – Present
University of Oregon, Secretary
- Promoted the chapter to the University of Oregon and increased membership by 40 percent.
- Manage the University of Oregon PRSSA event planning committee and website.
- Cultivate relationships with members by informing them of internship opportunities.
- Developed leadership knowledge at the PRSSA National Conference in Washington, D.C.
- Planning a 5,000-meter run and concert to promote sustainability at University of Oregon.
Allen Hall Public Relations January 2011 – Present
University of Oregon, Account Executive
- Created a nomination packet for director of Tillamook County Department of Public Works.
- Wrote the accomplishments and dedication to advancing other people’s careers section.
- Interviewed three contacts for award nomination.
On Board Entertainment November 2010 – December 2010 University of Oregon, Recruiter
- Promoted the Nike Toga War through school groups, contacts and personal social media.
- Recruited 130 fans to event Facebook page within two days.
- Interviewed and filmed more than 30 students and participants for the event.
Oregon Daily Emerald September 2008 – April 2009
University of Oregon, Advertising Executive
- Recruit clients and sold advertising space, increasing sales by 15 percent.
- Developed marketing plans to fit customers’ needs while maintaining a budget.
- Worked with 40 clients to create a strategic advertising schedule.
- Managed 60 clients.
Nike Running Store September 2010 – Present
Eugene Ore., Sales Associate
- Provide a premium consumer experience by offering extensive product knowledge.
- Received MVP employee of the month award for November.
Nike Employee Store June 2010 – September 2010
Beaverton, Ore., Sales Associate
University of Oregon, Eugene September 2008 – June 2011
School of Journalism and Communication
Bachelor of Science in Journalism, Public Relations Major
Minor: Business Administration
Linfield College, McMinnville, Ore. August 2006 – June 2008
Concentration: International Business
- Professional expertise in Adobe Suite, Final Cut Pro, Finale, Aperture, iPhoto, Excel and PowerPoint, WordPress, Twitter, and Facebook fan page.
- Limited working proficiency in Japanese and French.