Search It! Find It!
The Cloudadobe suite android applications Beer West blog class CMD CMD Agency comment policies communication community company company social media conversation creative creative suite 5 CS5 css design digimarc discover Dream Weaver email blasts employees employers employment entertainment facebook final cut final cut pro 7 Flickr get a job google hire html Illustrator InDesign intern internet internship iphone applications jobs learning lynda.com magazine measurement media New blog news photoshop portland Portland Senior Experience pr Press Release PRSA pr squared PRSSA public relations public relations fundamentals public relations specialist scene marketing group school of journalism and communication social media strategy success the scene marketing group tips Todd Defren traditional media twitter university of oregon unofficial adobe CS5 blog video video production w3schools.com writing Youtube
Jesse DavisI am a public relations student in the School of Journalism and Communication at the University of Oregon. Participating in the Portland Senior Experience, I am working as an intern for The Scene Marketing Group.
- Want to drive the marketing vision for Latin America for GoPro? Hit me up! bit.ly/2wqNMsT 1 month ago
- Stoked on GoPro? Love the advertising world? Live in Europe? Boy, oh boy do I have a role for you. We just opened an… bit.ly/2uGlrgo 2 months ago
- @united #sorrynotsorry 1 year ago
- @united, as a premiere gold member, and constantly traveling internationally on United, you'd think we could score some club upgrades. 1 year ago
- @united, yep, no help + no flights = stuck 1 year ago
Tag Archives: public relations campaign
Earlier this week I got the opportunity to tour the CMD Agency in Portland with the PRSA New Pros group. The tour itself was interesting and I got to speak with some extraordinary PR pros. Among the great speakers of … Continue reading