Search It! Find It!
The Cloudadobe suite android applications Beer West blog class CMD CMD Agency comment policies communication community company company social media conversation creative creative suite 5 CS5 css design digimarc discover Dream Weaver email blasts employees employers employment entertainment facebook final cut final cut pro 7 Flickr get a job google hire html Illustrator InDesign intern internet internship iphone applications jobs learning lynda.com magazine measurement media New blog news photoshop portland Portland Senior Experience pr Press Release PRSA pr squared PRSSA public relations public relations fundamentals public relations specialist scene marketing group school of journalism and communication social media strategy success the scene marketing group tips Todd Defren traditional media twitter university of oregon unofficial adobe CS5 blog video video production w3schools.com writing Youtube
Jesse DavisI am a public relations student in the School of Journalism and Communication at the University of Oregon. Participating in the Portland Senior Experience, I am working as an intern for The Scene Marketing Group.
- @united #sorrynotsorry 9 months ago
- @united, as a premiere gold member, and constantly traveling internationally on United, you'd think we could score some club upgrades. 9 months ago
- @united, yep, no help + no flights = stuck 9 months ago
- @united, 4 hours delayed, premium customer service can't change our flight or get us in the domestic club. What gives? 9 months ago
- @united, turn on them afterburners. I don't have issues with United internationally, just domestic. #nightmareair 1 year ago
Tag Archives: public relations society of America
Last Wednesday (I know this is beginning to be less timely) I attended the PRSA Communicators Conference at the Governor Hotel. The conference was filled with great PR pros to talk to, listen to and learn from. My personal favorite … Continue reading →